Saturday, February 27, 2010

Get off my bumper!!

This morning, I was driving to my destination and the person was just riding my bumper! I was already going over the speed limit so I didn't feel like I needed to move out of their way. They could just go around, right? Well, about 5 cars went around the car that was tailgating me and once they all got out from behind that guy, he stopped riding my bumper!

Isn't that just how it is in life? I realized that he looked at what was in front of him and couldn't go anywhere. All the people behind him were coming up so fast that he felt like he had to do something but he was stuck. Sometimes we just get stuck in the moment and since we don't know how to move forward, we just let the memories of all that is behind us overtake us. What if we just enjoyed where we were at right then? The past is the past and even when you don't know what your future holds, you can take a deep breath and enjoy the "right now". As everyone else rides your bumper, gets stressed out and heads out into the unknown. You will be just sitting there enjoying THIS moment!

No comments: